Catherine McDonnell is the beautiful wife of Pau Gasol, the six time NBA all-star. The Spanish basketball player together with wife Catherine have been married for four years now.
Catherine is also a businesswoman and an philanthropist. Catherine has conducted charitable programs for children as well as adults across the globe.
10 Facts About Catherine McDonnell
- Catherine McDonnell (born on May 22 1989) is the wife of NBA player, Pau Gasol. The couple was raised in California, United States.
- Additionally, she is an entrepreneur, journalist and charitable donor. She is currently vice president at Guggenheim Partners.
- She is 32 years old. Her birthday is on May 22 , her zodiac sign is Gemini.
- In addition she was born on American soil. Therefore the country of her birth is American. She also comes from white ethnic group.
- Gasol and Catherine have been dating since the year 2016. Prior to that, he had been engaged to his long-time lover, Silvia Lopez. But, they broke apart in 2014.
- Moving to her family, there’s not much to talk about her siblings and parents. However, she is extremely in love with her mom, Celeste McDonnell. Additionally, she does not have children that we are aware of.
- In addition, she’s active on social media too. Instagram has more 90k followers. But, she doesn’t have a any facebook or twitter accounts.
View this post on Instagram
- The details of her net worth are yet to be determined. However, it is evident that she earns a significant amount of money within the realm in her work.
- For credentials, Catherine holds a Masters in degree in Management of Business and Communications. Additionally, she has been a reporter for ABC news as well as Fox Television. Additionally, she’s worked as a project manager and Social media coordinator.
- Additionally, she is involved with philanthropic work and also. She also visited Bangladesh to conduct her awarness programs.