Last updated: November 21, 2022
This Privacy Statement outlines Our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Your information when You use the Service and informs You of Your privacy rights and how the law protects you. We use your personal information to deliver and enhance the service. By using the service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this privacy statement.
Interpretation and Definitions
The following conditions define the meanings of the words whose initial letters are capitalized: The following definitions shall have the same meaning whether they are written in the singular or plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the company,” “we,” “us,” or “our” in this Agreement) refers to Worth and Style.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among their many uses.
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Device means any device that can access the service, such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, provide the service on behalf of the company, perform services related to the service, or assist the company in analyzing how the service is used.
- Usage data refers to data collected automatically, either by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Worth and Style, accessible at https://worthandstyle.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which such an individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is automatically collected when using the service. Usage Data may contain information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the length of time You spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may automatically collect certain information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device’s unique ID, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data. We may also collect data transmitted by Your browser.
Tracking technologies and cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings, in which Personal Data held by Us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service and to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business by another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of your personal data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of Our Service, or when we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
transfer of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to—and maintained on—computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction, where the data protection laws may differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
Delete your personal data.
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the personal data that We have collected about you.
Our service may give you the ability to delete certain information about you from within the service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
disclosure of your personal data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your personal data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a link from a third party, You will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise you to review the privacy policies of every site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.