Study In UK: 2022 St George University of London Scholarships for International Students
The Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme at St George’s covers the tuition fee cost and provides £17,000 to cover living expenses at the Home (UK) rate for outstanding students wishing to study a postgraduate course at the UK’s specialist health university.
Founded as an independent School of Medicine in 1976, St. George’s University, the premier choice in Caribbean Medical Schools, has evolved into a top center of international medical education, drawing med school and MD program students, alumni and faculty from over 150 countries to the island of Grenada.
- Host Country: UK
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | £17,000 living expenses
- Deadline: July 1, 2022
St George’s, University of London offers a number of scholarships for outstanding students wishing to study a postgraduate course at the UK’s specialist health university. We are dedicated to transforming people’s lives in the UK and around the world.
St George’s currently offer a scholarship for applicants to her Global Health MSc courses from a low-income, lower-middle-income or upper-middle income country as defined by the World Bank.
To be eligible for a sholarship you must:
- have completed an application for the course, either full-time or part-time study
- not already be qualified at Masters level or above (e.g. PhD)
- must be self-funding (courses fully funded by the NHS or students receiving employer or sponsor funding are not eligible)
- have or be predicted to obtain at least a 2:1
- be from a low-income, lower-middle-income or upper-middle income country as defined by the World Bank.
All eligible candidates will be shortlisted on 1 July 2022 (please note scholarships cannot be deferred to 2023 or later entry).
Applicants with the highest scores across all courses will be considered for the scholarship and may be invited for interview.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The scholarship covers full tuition fees as well as a maintenance grant of £17,000 to cover living expenses.
Your application will be scored based on:
- your degree classification
- your personal statement
- your interview
- your references.
- Global Health MSc
- Global Health and Conflict MSc
- Global Health and Humanities MSc
- Global Health and Mental Health MSc
- Global Health, Ethics and Law MSc
- Global Health, Infection and Immunity MSc.
There is no separate application process to postgraduate scholarships. In order to be considered for a postgraduate scholarship, you must submit an application for one of the eligible postgraduate taught programmes
You must ensure that your application is complete and submitted byt this date in order to be considered for funding. To be deemed complete, it must contain all the relevant supporting documentation required by the programme applied to, such as references, transcripts and English language scores.
Click on the button below to go to the application page. Once you have been landed there select Global Health MSc international student scholarship and proceed to apply.